Software for Workplace Strategy
Right-Size Your Real Estate Portfolio Against Todays Reality.
What people need from a workspace today may be different tomorrow. The only way to accommodate for these changes is to measure how people interact with your spaces and iterate from there. Coworkr’s occupancy analytics helps you view utilization data from the portfolio level down to individual teams or meeting rooms. This data can help you accomplish goals like:
- Data driven portfolio and occupant management.
- Enhanced workplace experience.
- Smart janitorial services.
2022 Utilization Benchmark Data Is In! What Are We Learning?
In every single case, the Private Room category outperformed Workstations. Some workplaces saw a gap favoring Phone Booths as large as 54% (71% in phone booths vs. 17% at workstations). Collaborative areas follow the same trend wherein enclosed Meeting Rooms (42%) are more popular than open area Collaboration Spaces (27%). Surprisingly, however, both Meeting Rooms and Collaboration Spaces are more popular than they were in 2019.
Actionable Workplace Intelligence for Dynamic Planning & Operations
Unlock business value & support the corporate real estate agenda with data-backed business justification. CoWorkr’s workplace analytics empowers corporate real estate teams to maximize the potential of their workplace.
Sophisticated workplace intelligence is indispensable for companies seeking to modernize their workplace, especially when considering dynamic strategies & flexible working. CoWorkr’s workplace algorithms bubble up key metrics which give clear direction for small & large-scale action, and can be filtered by any attribute – persona groups, space types, asset types, times, etc.:
- Activity: Average dwell time of a space
- Peak: The highest point of utilization per range
- Vacancies: Average unused workstations/spaces
- Occupancy: Average used workstations/spaces
Interactive Floorplans With Live Data and Daily Trends
- Zero-in on persona-groups, neighborhoods, asset types, space types, and more with native application functionality such as highlighting, point & click, drag & drop.
- Configure attributes using CoWorkr’s tagging to answer the questions you’re out to solve with specificity and ease.
- Monitor the activity of floors, groupings, and individual spaces in real-time or review historical events.
- Create Daily Floorplans to help alleviate the disconnect between the use of space and janitorial cleaning routines.
CoWorkr’s API Brings Intelligence and Color to Workplace Tools
- Subscribe to real-time occupancy event updates.
- Leverage real-time events for space booking intelligence.
- REST API for querying all data records.
- Integrate through one of our existing Partners Apps.
- Documentation & support for custom integrations.
CoWorkr offers you comprehensive support for all hardware & software tools:
- Live in-App Chat
- FAQ & Tutorials
- Responsive Email
- Friendly Customer Rep
- Training Sessions
- API Documentation Support
Workplace Analytics Helped Reduce “Ghost-Meetings” Occurrences by 20%
A USA based firm was planning to transition in to a new building. They needed data to better understand how the current spaces were being used so they hoped to optimize room reservations, provide collaborative seating that was utilized as intended while achieving key density and workplace efficiency metrics.
CoWorkr’s API integration with Room Release features for their new building has eliminated time wasted on “ghost meetings” by roughly 20%.