Software for Workplace Strategy
The key to agile workplaces & CRE teams.
CoWorkr Analytics help you respond to changes in headcount, business strategy, lease expirations, and more. Future proof your workplaces with CoWorkr sensors so you can achieve space goals:
- Efficient Spaces
- Dynamic Environments
- Responsive Experiences
Unlock business value & support the corporate real estate agenda with data-backed business justification. CoWorkr’s workplace analytics empowers corporate real estate teams to maximize the potential of their workplace.
Sophisticated workplace intelligence is indispensable for companies seeking to modernize their workplace, especially when considering dynamic strategies & flexible working. CoWorkr’s workplace algorithms bubble up key metrics which give clear direction for small & large-scale action, and can be filtered by any attribute – persona groups, space types, asset types, times, etc.:
- Activity: Average dwell time of a space
- Peak: The highest point of utilization per range
- Vacancies: Average unused workstations/spaces
- Occupancy: Average used workstations/spaces
- Zero-in on persona-groups, neighborhoods, asset types, space types, and more with native application functionality such as highlighting, point & click, drag & drop.
- Configure attributes using CoWorkr’s tagging to answer the questions you’re out to solve with specificity and ease.
- Monitor the activity of floors, groupings, and individual spaces in real-time or review historical events.
- Create Daily Floorplans to help alleviate the disconnect between the use of space and janitorial cleaning routines.
- Subscribe to real-time occupancy event updates.
- Leverage real-time events for space booking intelligence.
- REST API for querying all data records.
- Integrate through one of our existing Partners Apps.
- Documentation & support for custom integrations.
CoWorkr offers you comprehensive support for all hardware & software tools:
- Live in-App Chat
- FAQ & Tutorials
- Responsive Email
- Friendly Customer Rep
- Training Sessions
- API Documentation Support
A USA based firm was planning to transition in to a new building. They needed data to better understand how the current spaces were being used so they hoped to optimize room reservations, provide collaborative seating that was utilized as intended while achieving key density and workplace efficiency metrics.
CoWorkr’s API integration with Room Release features for their new building has eliminated time wasted on “ghost meetings” by roughly 20%.