Versatile & Anonymous Sensors
Real-Time, High-Resolution Sensing That Doesn’t Jeopardize Your Privacy.
- Simple-to-deploy sensors extract granular occupancy in real-time
- Pinpoint occupancy at a single desk, room, or space
- Technology leverages thermal sensing to preserve anonymity and business integrity
- Data processing using machine learning and artificial intelligence for high accuracy
- Battery powered sensors that cost 1/10th or less to install
WorkPoint Sensors provide a simple solution for monitoring a single space, such as a desk or phone booth. WorkPoint Sensors can even be used for detecting room occupancy for meeting, conference, or collaborative spaces.
WorkPoint Sensors deliver real-time updates using high-resolution motion sensing and low-power Mesh Network technology.
Match-book sized and easy-to-install, WorkPoint Sensors are the most discreet occupancy sensor available on the global market. And with a small but powerful lithium-ion battery, CoWorkr’s WorkPoint provides an unparalleled lifespan for a device that operates in true real-time.
- Size: 47mm(1.85in) x 47mm(1.85in) x 12mm(0.5in)
- Sensing: PIR motion
- Check-in: Real-time
- Com: Mesh Network
- Life: 5+ Year (V4)
WorkSpace Counters are battery-powered people counters that use an infrared sensor and AI for counting humans.
Unlike competitor devices, CoWorkr’s battery-powered Counters operate in real-time and use anonymous infrared sensing — rather than cameras which can capture sensitive worker information.
WorkSpace Counters attach to ceilings and monitor the area below. These provide real-time occupancy reading (yes/no) and a headcount for powering high-res space occupancy analytics.
- Size: 88mm(3.5in) x 88mm(3.5in) x 32mm(1.25in)
- Sensing: Infrared Motion and Infrared Object detection
- Check-in: Real-time Occupancy
- Power: 5+ Year Battery or Wired (POE or USB)
- Com: Mesh Network
A one-size-fits-all approach to collecting data may put holes and false positives in your findings. Make sure your capturing data based on your goals and understand that a single sensor solution isn’t always the best approach.
Use workplace technology strategically to capture the most accurate data. Consider the following:
- Ceiling-mounted WorkSpace Counters capture anyone in the space, they work great for general occupancy of collaborative or meeting spaces.
- Desk-mounted WorkPoint Sensors capture desk occupants only which provide the best option for capturing high-res occupancy data on workstations.
WorkPlace occupancy sensors feed multiple stakeholders within the CRE environment. This includes leveraging real-time, daily, and historical occupancy data.
CoWorkr uses historical workplace utilization data to processes WorkPlace Analytics for driving CRE decisions
Daily data powers CoWorkr’s intelligent cleaning reports by using actual workplace utilization to inform janitorial crews