4.2.1 TOP MENU
In all of CoWorkr's analytics, the contents of the Analytics Dashboard is ultimately controlled by several features in the Top Menu such as the date/time range and an Interval option. In the examples below, we will be using the WorkPlace Analytics, found in the WorkPlace's home menu on the right.
The menu along the top of the Analytics Dashboard contains several key functions that control your data. Adjust these prior to analyzing your data and save your settings if you want to change the default.
1. Start with the Date Range
If the date range loaded is not preferred, click the Date Range and select a new Date Range
note: If you'd like to exclude days from your data, for example, holidays or work off-sites, click the calendar button next to your WorkPlace name at the top of the page. This will not delete data — you can add these dates back into your dataset at any time.
2. Select an Interval
The Interval will default to 15min. If a different interval is desired, click the Interval menu and select a new Interval.
Note: An "Interval" is a period of time that rounds up activity into larger chunks. For example, 7 minutes of actual detected activity will be shown as 10 minutes if using a 10 minute interval. If using a 15 minute interval, it will be rounded up even further, to 15 min.
3. Choose from a list of default View Filters or Save your own.
To create your own:
- Make a section on the dashboard and choose settings
- Click the File button above the View Filters
- Click to save it as your default, or the WorkPlace's default
Each chart will display Activity as a function of the time or location. Each chart also acts as a method of filtering.
Horizontal Bar Charts:
- Try selecting one of the Tags from the list on the right, this will sort the Dashboard to show only this specific Tag.
- Try selecting more than one Tag by clicking any multiple Tags. They will aggregate your results.
- To reset these selections, click RESET to revert to the default settings
Vertical Bar Charts
The full date range graphs at the top of the dashboard shows all data in the date range. You can select any range within this date range:
- Click and drag a region over the graph, this will filter your dashboard to show data that only falls within this range
- Adjust this time range by pulling the grips at either end of the selection
Charts using the WorkPlace Analytics
Charts Using the FloorPlan Analytics
Note: Using the Floorplan Analytics, where data is shown based on the WorkPoints selected on your floorplan, the Analytics are responsive — meaning they'll instantaneously change with your interactions. When using the WorkPlace Analytics, which loads all floorplans and all data, making selections on the charts will require the dataset to reload.