You'll want to drop both Sensors and Hubs onto the FloorPlan to show their exact location. Sensors and Hubs do not self-locate. It's best to do this on site when your devices are in front of you.
note: Make sure your browser zoom is set to %100 to avoid distortion in your FloorPlan
To add your Devices to your FloorPlan:
1. Click the Lock button to unlock your FloorPlan
2. Expand the Device list on the left side of your FloorPlan
3. Hubs: Expand the unassigned Hubs list, click a Hub, and drag it onto its location on the FloorPlan.
4. WorkPoints (sensors): Expand unassigned Sensor list. Press the button on your Sensor. This will move the Sensor to the top of the unassigned list (see below)
5. Select the Sensor and drag it onto its location on the FloorPlan.
6. Place all Sensors and Hubs onto your FloorPlan, then click the Lock button to lock the FloorPlan.